The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of damage to my supra - help please

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

hi all, i have made a list of all parts that i know of, that i require to get my supra back straight, slam panel, bumper support bar, bumper reinforcment bar, inner foam and all bolts. can anyone tell by the pics i have of any other structural parts that i will need?epc pics would be nice. i will get the legs straightened, but need to get the parts first. will supply the garage with the slam panel to weld in after they jig it, then can bolt the rest myself, but is there anything else i need to supply them with that needs welding, or anything else.

thanks all!

DSC01595.jpg

DSC01599.jpg

DSC01596.jpg

hi all, i have made a list of all parts that i know of, that i require to get my supra back straight, slam panel, bumper support bar, bumper reinforcment bar, inner foam and all bolts. can anyone tell by the pics i have of any other structural parts that i will need?epc pics would be nice. i will get the legs straightened, but need to get the parts first. will supply the garage with the slam panel to weld in after they jig it, then can bolt the rest myself, but is there anything else i need to supply them with that needs welding, or anything else.

thanks all!

inner foam you can have cover postage; hows the biuld going ;)

Guest CoolsBlue

i actually got that part mate,lol, thanks tho, build hasnt started yet i got 4 main steps which i am going to concentrate on at a time

1. sent to jig + put on structural and exterior panels

2. new engine + box, brakes and exhaust

3. interior

4. bodykit/spray job

each step will take a long time

right to start both you chassis legs are damaged the end parts of each leg can be replaced so i would suggest you get these i dont have a number sorry but iff you look at the leg you will see what i mean

and word off advice try toyota steve manley as you will be supprised at the prices example i know that the bumper frame is like £38 brand new!!!!

)

Guest CoolsBlue

'the end parts of each leg can be replaced' really? i was told they can be straightened out, anyone got an epc pic of these? does steve manley do delivery?

'the end parts of each leg can be replaced' really? i was told they can be straightened out, anyone got an epc pic of these? does steve manley do delivery?

yeah if i remember correctly there a cut and weld job there like little blocks on the ends which the ally crash bar bolts too

Steve does not do delivery as far as i know but i dont think he is too far from you

Also i will be in Milton Keynes a far bit over the next couple off months and will be removing the following that may intrest you

bonnet

front bumper

na auto rad

na auto box

na engine complete

na power steering tank

all parts can be collected from milton keynes

Steve does do delivery, i got a clutch from him 6 months ago and delivery was something like £15.

Or you could do what i did and go to your local dealer, explain that you can get discount from another dealer as you are part of the supra owners club and wondered if they would do the same. Im sure they will, my local dealer gives me between 15/25% discount depending on the part...same as a Trade account if i recall correctly :)

Guest CoolsBlue

i know i can get them from my local toyota dealer, would have to order, but need to know every part i need if some one could make a list?