The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Burnout 2007 - Nr Birmingham NEC - March 11th- Any Takers

Paul_SWZ

attachment.php?attachmentid=49368&stc=1&d=1172230203

Burnout 2007

O.K guys sorry about the delay.

The event is now Booked for the 11th of March at ceasors nightclub by the NEC birmingham. I have marked an area for supra's and a club stand.

Have also booked a little extra called burnout XXX to be held in the club after 8 pm for people who want a bit eXtra LOL.

Would be good if we can arrange some convoys from different areas.

looking at sorting out an event called BURNOUT 2007 in Feb near the NEC anyone interested ? It will be like a mini JAE.

1) licenced Club and BBq :thumbs:

2) enough room for 500 cars ;)

3) burnout comp :blink:

4) Wet T'shirt comp :search:

5) Best ICE install :Pling: :lalala:

etc etc.

The event wont take place unless we can secure 300 cars, and is on private land so no police telling you off LOL

Will put more info when its more definate, but I need to know how many are interested ASAP

Burnout2007.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its looking like its gonna be Feb the 23rd. We can do a club stand if you prefer ?

There is a nightclub on the premises that will be catering just for car enthusiasts. Camping is an option if people wanna stay over.

We will also need some women for the wet T'shirt contest LOL

Paul,

will bring to attention of Ian R, he is the Events co-ordinator for the West Midlands, i have changed the title and hope it will bring some more in, doubt you will get loads from the Brum area, but you never know.

Tom

will bring to attention of Ian R, he is the Events co-ordinator for the West Midlands, i have changed the title and hope it will bring some more in, doubt you will get loads from the Brum area, but you never know.

hey, im in the brum area. its good to see events happening localy i always seem to miss out :( well you can count me in if im not working, defo be there :D

1. jamiep

2. pig, still with no car though....dammit

3. CardiffSupra (Gareth)

4. Paul@swz

5. Non Turbo Jim, but with my TT 6 SPEED

6. AshBhp

7. crash

8. Mrmward

9. Rick001

10. Garfy

i mite be intrested but would like more info please,

only supras or any cars

Just japanese performance cars. Had a call today from a Media company who want to do a bit of filming and photography.

Starting to get very interesting now. Final details early next week.