The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 FRANCE 2 FURIOUS Part 3 12 July 2003

Earthrokka

' Eeeellllll ooooo my Old Boring British Chumz ..

Ok .. The cry for the next Invasion is so loud ... n' yes my Text message borad is full ... OK.. it's happening.

The only Dilema is so far very much date related.

Greensupra our own camera man n' producer won't be able to make the 05/07 .. Roy the dodger can't make the 12/07 ...

So, the quicker u boyz agree on it the better ! we could get on 'n book 'n all that.

THE DATES R :

Sat 05/07/03 Or Sat 12/07/03

My personal prefference is the 12/07. Also, there is the issue of being tired at the end of the day ! (NOT ME BY THE WAY.. hehehe)

well, we could do it this way then :

We leave at around Lunch time between 12:00 - 14:00 then come back the next day around early evening like 17:00 - 19:00

Howzat grab u lot ?

The plan iz.. get to Boulogne for the evening .. meal .. beer and get this ! Bars r open late :eek:

Then during the day we could bugger off to our major fan town were the fans r waiting for the NEON show :p CALAIS ..

to spend the afternoon dossing n' of course showing our cars to the 15 / 16 year old girlz who wanna marry us for the Supraz

:p

There will be a Smaggglin' session of course ( Fags, booz etc.. ) The krime organizaa for that is Pete ..so u'll have to c wiv him.

Talk To me SMAGGLAZ

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kris baby .. Mid July is the latest.. coz anytime after that we are looking at stupid time really.

This is why for the end August trip we'll head for the South.. Marseille (not for too long there about 2 hours) :p otherwise we'll come back on the TGV :p ..then NICE, CANES, St TROPEZ..

Yo Keith me 'ol makka .. did u get yer lift ok that nite ?

Well, a day trip really doesnt exceed the 100 tops with Fuel etc..

add a bit more for the Hotel nite since we are stayin' over nite this time ;)

Depending on wot u 'd b doin' over there :p

right - sorted out the old diary and it looks like either 5th or 12th is ok but with a decided preference for the 12th. can we bring the south-of-france one a bit earlier like mebbe 2 weeks after this one ?

earth - i WILL go on one of these but will PM you with confirmation soon.

We are fine for the trip just tell us the date , the fags & booze too, I dont know wots happining with jules but I think you are going to have to call me "the white slaver" we still cannot get more than £1.25 for her !!!!!!!!!, very sorry you cannot make it Simon, maybe next time:).

Earth,give us a price when you can for the chunnel,thanks mate ;)

Originally posted by Green Supra

I definately definately can't do the 12th....

:( :( :(

I got really bad flu (prob SARS) so haven't done much with video but as i say it will be finished within couple of weeks

Vis a vis loads more time to get video finished!

OK - so my sympathy nodes need a tad working on?

Really excited about seeing this m8 - theres a good chap - all good speed in your endevours most appreciated

:)