The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Going for a dump in a Supra.

Rob

A council dump that is.

You'd be amazed what you can get in it, two rugs, two black bin bags of household rubbish, a gas fire and surround, a Dyson Animal, a 8mm film projector and two roll-up screens.

For some reason the council dump guy started helping me unload the boot into the compactor thing and he was trying to lift my Alpine SWD2000 sub amp out. I stopped him and he said "Sorrry mate, I thought it was rubbish"

Cheeky bastard, I know it's a compromised design solution, but it's received good reviews.

In the confusion I chucked both the rugs in the compactor, went back to the car and couldn't find the tonneau cover.

I stopped the compactor hitting the emergency button, and matey boy had to climb in and fish it out. It had already been through one "crush" cycle but appears unmarked.

I felt a right twat.