The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello newbee saying hello

Guest bhrkp

Hello to all

My name is Rob, I haven't got my self a Supra yet just waiting for my house sell to go though and then I'll get one.

I have a Mits Pajero 2.5 at the moment which I'm looking to up grade to a 3500 v6, again when I sort the house.

The wife has a Saab 9000 cse and is going to love the Supra when we get it.

Had my first drive in a Supra today, it was a L reg import 3.0 auto in silver. WOW it went well, I couldn't make up my mind which toy to have, I was looking at a Nissan 300zx, Supra or Skyline, having only driven the Supra I'm not even going to try the rest, I'm in love.

I'm looking farward to asking all the same questons that every other newbee asks, and getting as much info before I buy.

Thanks for reading this Rob

Hello to all

Had my first drive in a Supra today, it was a L reg import 3.0 auto in silver. WOW it went well, I couldn't make up my mind which toy to have, I was looking at a Nissan 300zx, Supra or Skyline, having only driven the Supra I'm not even going to try the rest, I'm in love.

If you pop to our yard we have all 3 cars OWNED by us that you could have a try in. :eyebrows:

Welcome dude, take it was a tt you had a drive in.

I take it TT means twin turbo, but no it was a na, but as I drive a 2.5 Pajero with about 95 bhp and 2.5 tons, the Supra feels like a rocket ship.

Guest supra chick

and welcome i hope you find the car or your dreams! and you and your partner have good taste thats for sure :) and ill look forward to seein what you choose.

Thanks for the welcomes

my other club has just had a big thing about post counts, after one member lost 100, it started one of the longest posts ever, I lost 350 but whos counting and who cares.

Move a bit closer to getting my Supra as we are getting more interest in are house so hopefully shouldn't be long.

Thanks for the welcomes

my other club has just had a big thing about post counts, after one member lost 100, it started one of the longest posts ever, I lost 350 but whos counting and who cares.

Move a bit closer to getting my Supra as we are getting more interest in are house so hopefully shouldn't be long.

yes, you will have fun when you get ur sup, but the part i hate is when i have to pay for parts, fuel, mot's and tax...

yes, you will have fun when you get ur sup, but the part i hate is when i have to pay for parts, fuel, mot's and tax...

You should try running a Pajero and a Saab, still I get free Tax for the Pajero as I'm disabled, I work in the motor trade so get my parts trade and Its a Saab dealer that I work at so get them parts at cost, as for the fuel costs well thats won't the overdraft is for:)

And the Supra is going to be my toy, never had a car just as a toy so I can't wait, and will only be on the road for 6 months the rest of the time I'll be cleaning it.