The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Unmarked police subaru - watch out

razza

That happened to me a few years ago. I could have sworn he had his full beams on as well but when I questioned the height of his headlights he told me I was being cocky! Still, he didn't nick me or give me a producer so all was good in the end. They can be right sneaky buggers from time to time :innocent:

Guest Mksupra
Seen 2 unmarked Evo 8s In Cardiff Too.

Hey I was shocked last month when I saw a marked white evo 8 at a BP petrol station(cops left the evo outside and went for a lunch break in the shops):cool: in Basildon, Essex and a black unmarked 5 series BMW speeding like a rocket on the road.:cool:

Theres also 2 subarus in leicester that are driven by police. one is an older shape wrx style in white, and a silver new shape impreza with.. wait for it..

VW golf alloys (the ones that you see on golfs/audi a3s etc)

There a new Silver EVO going around Cheltenham too.

Also a few Mercedes but of course the Police dont have any money..;)

well we now know where speeding fines are getting diverted to, their own little project cars, stick a few lights on it and they can test the cars to the limits a lot more than we can on the road, bet theres a lot more officers wanting to do the advance training now....

There a new Silver EVO going around Cheltenham too.

Also a few Mercedes but of course the Police dont have any money..;)

Not anymore it aint. That Evo 9 got demolished by a 4x4 driven by a notorious family here in Cheltenham. The story is the 4x4 reversed complete over the Evo at a roadside stop. Oh dear[sHOCK][/sHOCK]