The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I went for a LONG spin

hogmaw

I don't normally go out in the Supra for no other reason than for just a drive for the sake of it, but since it's ceased to be my daily runner a couple of weeks back, I was totally desparate for a spin so I went out tonight for a bit of a runaround. I so much more appreciate it now that I don't drive it so often, so the 100 miles or so I've just done was a joy. The new Tein suspension is ace at high speed. Shame there was no proper competition on the M25 tonight to have a proper go against. I was wondering how many people here go out for a spin just for the hell of it, and for how far.

I quite often go out for a spin just for the love of driving. I do use my supra daily but work less than a mile away from home.

To my amazement in my last car I clocked up 30,000miles in a year without actually realising and this wasn't the only car I was using.

Usually, I get a lift to work (Means I don't pay to go from Cheltenham to Bristol and back every day (90 mile round trip door to door) - She gets her fuel paid :)) - But I'm still trying to find an excuse for me to drive, or when I go to the garage, I go to the one across town... It's gotto be done! We've got the ladies so we can motivate them :) Any excuse goes :D

I always go out for late-night drives etc and pretty much drive her whenever i've got the time. I'm thinking of buying a lesser car for the trips to work but I think I would miss her too much. I just love looking out of the window at work and seeing her sitting pretty next to all the usual crap in the car park.

Well Im sure I will be pratically living in my car now once I pick her up tonight, but Im the same, where ever Im going, we'll take the Supra..........looking forward to be able to just jump in her and take her for a random drive.............and I hate having a lesser car as a daily driver, she costs me too much moeny to leave at home, plus it feels like Im cheating on her.......she loves me you know :p :D

Well Im sure I will be pratically living in my car now once I pick her up tonight, but Im the same, where ever Im going, we'll take the Supra..........looking forward to be able to just jump in her and take her for a random drive.............and I hate having a lesser car as a daily driver, she costs me too much moeny to leave at home, plus it feels like Im cheating on her.......she loves me you know :p :D

Does Esther know your 2-timing her? :p

EDIT: Of course she does lol, you've been taking advantage of the Bolf as well so it's a bit like wifeswap

Does Esther know your 2-timing her? :p

EDIT: Of course she does lol, you've been taking advantage of the Bolf as well so it's a bit like wifeswap

Its like a wife-swap frenzy at mine lol........she reckons she should get the Supra for a couple of weeks now :eyebrows:

But good luck I said, as its just like a ex you never wanted to split from ;) you just can wait to get back inside them lol :D