The mkiv Supra Owners Club

fast and the furious on itv2 in 10mins

Al_Lilley

Well, I was going to put up a screenshot from the film (Yes I've got it on DVD, I'm ashamed), of the engine to show people so they don't have to watch it, it appears taking shots of DVD's in WMP (Or any other player I have) is a pretty hard task (Grrr...)

But the line does go :

"2JZ Engine, no shit..."

At least they got one thing in the film right!...

What about the scene where he races Diesel for the first time and the laptop says "danger to manifold" at him then the passenger footwell falls off and flips out from under the car Lol :rlol:

That has to be the most laughed at part of the film, apart from the Dodge Truck hitting the kerb...

Its strange because I remember thinking, when F&F was first out, what a great car the Supra looked and how the average joe like myself, wouldn't stand a chance at making a car look as good without the hollywood budget $$$$.

now, i think it looks,.... rubbish. OTT

We have members here with much better looking Supras.

Sadly, I still like that car... I think I've also still got the advert from when they were selling it for $75,000... But from seeing the cars on here, I know there's a lot better out there!...

Its strange because I remember thinking, when F&F was first out, what a great car the Supra looked and how the average joe like myself, wouldn't stand a chance at making a car look as good without the hollywood budget $$$$.

I remember going to see it with my best mate n our (at the time) girlfriends. I walked out and said 'im gonna have a supra in 5 years' as a joke.

About 6 years later i bought it :p

That has to be the most laughed at part of the film, apart from the Dodge Truck hitting the kerb...

Sadly, I still like that car... I think I've also still got the advert from when they were selling it for $75,000... But from seeing the cars on here, I know there's a lot better out there!...

Miguel @ Newera Imports is selling all the cars from 2F2F 3 Toyko Drift as he supplied the cars for the movie and acted as a consultant for the vehicles,

They are available to buy ... but at £££££££ from what is being rumoured... also not sure really if you could use them in UK with the new ESVA rules, not sure how that would work as they are modded, will find out from people who know the in's and outs of that side of things,