The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supe

johnnyknox

Thanks to you all, I really love the thing.

Me and the girlfriend were having a big discussion on how she thinks it needs to go when we get our house together...but if there is any way I can keep it, I am damn well gonna!

PS Rob....you are gonna need some brakes like that when yours is done mate :p

PS Rob....you are gonna need some brakes like that when yours is done mate :p

Yeah i know.

Im going to go for the Brembo kit probably around summer when it will be totally mapped up.

I have a set of CW fast road pads i was going to fit, and braided lines and so on and so on, but ill leave these to die out and pop em up on here.

eh, it looks alright. Pugsley looks much better :D

Only kidding dude, it looks great but it's a shame you didn't come out tonight in it during this monsoon we're having. I can't imagine it being a pleasant experience driving in this weather?

Yeh, I'm sorry dude, I got tied up tonight. Went to see Sean and he has broken up with his Mrs, so I stayed with him. He also refuses to leave his dog if he has worked all day so he would not come with me :(

Is it now 5 weeks and counting...not too long now dude! :) ;)

Yeh, I'm sorry dude, I got tied up tonight. Went to see Sean and he has broken up with his Mrs, so I stayed with him. He also refuses to leave his dog if he has worked all day so he would not come with me :(

Is it now 5 weeks and counting...not too long now dude! :) ;)

no probs mate, weather was really really bad anyway. We went for a drive down to mill on the soar and then down to the A5. Couldn't see for all the spray...

Yes 5 weeks ish now :(

:D :innocent:

Me and the girlfriend were having a big discussion on how she thinks it needs to go when we get our house together...but if there is any way I can keep it, I am damn well gonna!

Cheaper to keep the car mate and get rid of the girlfriend when the house is done:innocent: :D :innocent:

Oh great looking ride though;)