The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi All!

Guest Emz

I'm a newbie so thought I would just say hi! :D

I am a recently converted supra lover and am looking to change by car in the new year, with a supra being one of my preferences! ;)

I will hold my hands up and say I dont know a lot when it comes to cars so thought that by joining the site you more experiences ppl may be able to give me some help and advise on things to look out for when looking etc! :search:

I do know that I want the 96+ facelift model, in gunmetal grey or black and a TT...pref with leathers too, but apparently their hard to come by...

Soo helloooo I guess! :cool:

Hi

I do know that I want the 96+ facelift model, in gunmetal grey or black and a TT...pref with leathers too, but apparently their hard to come by...
Yeah well - join the club! I mean that everyone on here really wants one of the newer TT Supras. Gunmetal, RSP or Black are the most desirable colours (I notice you didn't mention RSP, you don't like it?)

I bet you want a manual too, right? ;)

Check out the black 6sp Paul Whiffin has got for sale, only listed today and due to land in the UK in Feb 07 but it will certainly be sold before then.

Anyway, good luck with choosing a car.

Oh, have you had big power RWD cars before?

yeah I have just looked at that on actually! but I cant get mine until the new year..and like you said probs gone by then! Saw a few on the site a few weeks ago but the second time I looked they had gone too!

I'v not had one myself - but since driving my ex's and my new partners supra's I have fallen in love with them - will be a bit of a jump from a 2l but worth it me thinks! (just have to get used to using that power cos I do get told i drive like a granny at times!) :rolleyes:

yeah sorry - have a habit of doing that!

not sure what colour rsp is..manual definitely and im from basingstoke....well moved there bout 4 months ago from south wales

yeah sorry - have a habit of doing that!

not sure what colour rsp is..manual definitely and im from basingstoke....well moved there bout 4 months ago from south wales

I was after the same as you, they are quite rare and will be expensive unfortunatley.

I wouldnt discount an auto, I was fixed on a manual but spoke to so many people who recommended an auto :)

Welcome, like your choice of colours, be patient & you will get what you want.

yeah at first i was 'i want a new car now!' and was going to part ex mine for something else but then i thought if i sell my car private and try get a little more in the meantime then can search for what i want. My other half is using his works van at moment a lott too so said i can use his supra in the meantime so allows me a little more time to get used to it too ;)

I was after the same as you, they are quite rare and will be expensive unfortunatley.

I wouldnt discount an auto, I was fixed on a manual but spoke to so many people who recommended an auto :)

really? i have always said i could never have an auto after driving my grandparnts car from southwales to heathrow and back...was too boring not doing anything (although i was sat on motorway most of that time! :rolleyes: )

Wooohooo!!! The new members are arriving thick and fast :welcome: There must've been another MKiv Jet landed at the local Supra airport.

Hope you enjoy your stay mate as there are a lot of helpful and knowledgable members on here if you ever get stuck with your Supe(or any other issue)when you get it ;) Nice choice of colours and hopefully you get what you are after :rockon:

Andy.

:hello: & :welcome:

I am probably selling my car some time next year :( , so let me know when you are thinking of buying ;)

Ok, thanks I'l certainly bear that in mind! :)

I'm hoping it will be in the new year sometime..but if I get a supra Il have to wait to sell my car first..one reason why I concidered geeting something else and going part ex...but as the days on on I want a supra more and more! ;)

guys, how do i become a paid member when I hit 20 posts? There is a sticky at the top of the newbie section that says 'please see here for how to be a paid member' or something but there no link...If i remember correctly I paid for my ex to do it through paypal once? :search: