The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm about to change from a wannabe supra owner!!!

Sconchy

Hi Group. My first post here and really excited as the moment is almost here where I am an official Supra owner rather than just a wannabe:p

Hopefully within the next week I will be the proud owner of a slightly modified Jap TT and I cant wait!!!

Its time I really started studying the great information that is available on this site...

welcome, how 'slightly' modified is it? :)

Well, to be honest I'm guessing it slightly modded. I am buying it from a friend who uses this site (not sure of user name sorry). I trust him and he has been advising me to make purchases from this club or I could end up with a bag of sh.. pants.

I know that I am very inexperianced with all this stuff but it goes as follows...

HKS Super Drager Exhaust (DE- Cat)

Hybrid Turbos (Roller Bearing with standard housing)

Blitz SBC-ID Boost Controller

Blitz Turbo Timer

Veilside Replica Bodykit (Front Bumper, Side Skirts, Rear Spoiler and Rear

Spats)

Vive Place Headlight Covers

Miami GT Taillight Covers

Amari 18" Chrome Deep Dish Alloy Wheels (18"x10" Rears) (18"x8" Front)

Blitz Boost gauge Pillar Pod Mounted

It is an L plate - blue manual...

Will certainly get some pics up when I get the car... Any opinions will be much appreciated... Thanks

WOW!!! I took it for a test drive earlier and MOST impressed. The first time have sat behind the wheel and loved it!!! The car looed even more stunning than I'd remembered. What kind of price would you experenced folk estimate with the pec as listed previous? I may be going to check out an auto model tomorrow which is what I originally wanted but not so sure now... One thing is for certain. I will be an owner come Tuesday no matter what!!! Yahoo!!!!