The mkiv Supra Owners Club

missfire

Guest blownbytwins

Guest blownbytwins

seemed to hav developed a miss fire only happens now and again though the red triangle and engine management light comes on,i changed the coil pack connectors and it stopped missin but now its started again now and again,code 14 came up

sure thats pssible can you borrow any?

I want to do mine ; when mine misfires it literally kills the engine

all I do is touch the little fecker gently and shes OK till the next time. cant seem to fix it - its ridiculous a 40 grand car can be killed this way. I used to get error code 14 too which is ignition? but now I dont get that either? I m wondering if the blades inside the pack iteslf have become loose in some way?

Rich

Guest blownbytwins

no dont have rltc,just the stock tc,has any1 got some coli packs i can borrow?ive done a search on this prob and quite afew ppl have had error code 14,