The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire Meet January 28th

Guest saz17

Place: Xscape, Castleford, W Yorks

time: Sunday January 28th 12pm afternoon onwards.

Jap gathering, chinwag, cuppa and maybe a bit of grub. Tell al jap peeps about it get ya sens down there!!

hoping for a good turn out advertised on all jap forums! :D

Oh joy another meet not to go to. Is it a chav day for scooby's etc?

no it started off as a 300zx meet i was arranging but thought i would extend the offer to all other jap clubs to try and get something hapening around here. I do not like any barry chavs at my meets lol:)

dont know about any other club having a meet there im arranging this myself as i say it was originally a 300zx meet, never been kicked off xscape myself

Apart from the usual chavs giving everyone else a bad name I think it's the toyotaownersclub.com lot that meet there.

We got asked to leave when it was just 4 of us meeting up to try and diagnose a fault on a car, we were planning to go in and eat too but they were having none of it, all we did was pull in, park up and have a chat.

A guy on here manages the bowling alley (or used to), I can't remember his username now though.

Well they will love this then clubs invited so far:

350z club

gt4oc

300zx

type R OC

CRX UK

GTIR CLUB

HONDA INTEGRA CLUB

JAP CLUB

MIDLAND JAP CAR CLUB

MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO REGISTER

JAPGIRLS

ULTIMATE JAPANESE CLUB

LUDE BEHAVIOUR

MICRA SPORTS

SKYLINE OWNERS FORUM

SXOC

GTR.CO.UK

SCOOBY.NET

MKIV SUPRA CLUB

BANZAI CLUB

JAP N CRAZY CLUB

MR2 Owners CLUB

Oh well never mind we will outnumber them lol

update guys, yesterday i emailed xscape with a nicely worded email explaining just how much cash we would be spending in their venue. I am awaiting a reply. If they want to cut their nose off to spite their face so be it. The meet will still happen and will be held at Ferrybridge services also off the M62. Will keep everyone posted.

• 2 weeks later...
update guys, yesterday i emailed xscape with a nicely worded email explaining just how much cash we would be spending in their venue. I am awaiting a reply. If they want to cut their nose off to spite their face so be it. The meet will still happen and will be held at Ferrybridge services also off the M62. Will keep everyone posted.

Ferrybridge service? with all those potential clubs going? has Ferrybridge got bigger since last week when I was at it?

Plus Ferrybridge services does get quite busy. Not trying to poke at you mate hats for doing this but it aint been well thought out imho. Suitable venue should have been 100% booked before the invites went out.

have got permission from xscape anyway now, the services was a back up plan, i had permission from the services but the xscape was a little slow at responding.

the reason that i didnt get permission from escape in the first place was that we had had many 300 meets there and had no problems whatsoever it would appear that since those meets their views have changed.

first time i have arrabged a meet lessons have been learnt!

hi guys

slight up date on this meet, due to unwelcome attention from certain other sites we have now secured the meet at FERRYBRIDGE SERVICES off the M62, the management are even providing us with discounted vouchers for food and drink and offering us full use of the lorry park. THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED WITH THE SERVICES GENERAL MANAGER.

If you need any further info please pm me.

After numerous polite requests to the site in question to feel free to come over and have a look and to respect our meet, we were given verbal abuse accusing us as singling them out due to being a cruise site and basically telling us to sod off as it was a public car park, therefore i feel it is in the best interests of our meet to change the venue.

Please can we apply discretion guys as to what sites infomation on this meet is posted on as all we want is a safe and enjoyable jap meet.

Hope this has not caused too much inconvenience the venue is however in the same vicinity as the xscape so will not mean any further traveling for you

hope you understand why we have had to do this

thanks guys