The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra sz owner needs help

Guest TurboTed

Guest TurboTed

hello peeps i have just bought a non turbo (despite the name) and am looking to do it up i need some advice were to get petrol flap,rear fog light or kit as i dont want a caravan lamp hanging off bumper, some coloured hoses, glass headlamps, any help would be appriciated just ordered off ebay all round reversing sensors with lcd display, double din dvd player so looking to pimp the ride. car looks like this so far got it cheap as was repaired at front due to twang.

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id=4299715

suprasz.jpg

Guest TurboTed

right have just paid a tenner via paypal what happens next my email address for paypal is not same as registered with this site so how does anyone know ive paid.

Guest TurboTed

from lancashire private sale thought i was getting a bargain but it has been touched up in front a knock as aircon rad is missing and as for bonnet i love it so wont be selling sorry .

thanks for warm welcome look forward to meeting some of you for tips.

oh dear, its not from those guys that were scamming is it? Can't remember the exact story :blink:

Don't think so - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=92077&highlight=Blackburn

and

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-TOYOTA-SUPRA-WHITE_W0QQitemZ140062516749QQihZ004QQcategoryZ18290QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

looks a very different beast - I hope

Mike

from lancashire private sale thought i was getting a bargain but it has been touched up in front a knock as aircon rad is missing and as for bonnet i love it so wont be selling sorry .

thanks for warm welcome look forward to meeting some of you for tips.

The fella selling wouldn't happen to be a big Asian lad called Mohammed would he?

Guest TurboTed

me heart was in me mouth thought you were gonna show me that mine was a ringger the pics dont match and mine is a manual his name wasnt mohhamad skinny asia lad i saw his drivers license in his wallet and asked to see it before i paid his surname is istlah and dont want to post hias first name but it wasnt mohammad

You're like our very own inspector Morse :D

There's nothing like having someone who tracks pretty much all mkiv supra trades going on in the western world ;)

:D Nah, this time I was offering to run a traders HPI check (freebie) for the gent to see if all was well. It seems he doesn't fancy it as I didn't get a response.