The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RX8 Front seats in a Supra ????

blitz supra

First off won't be on here now until after xmas so Happy xmas and New Year to you all,

Just wondered has anyone fitted the leather front seats out of a RX8 into a Supra,

O/S is elec same as ours and they are also heated,

We have a Rex (our 2nd one) and they are really comfortable seats,

Just wondered if anyone has done this conversion already as surely it can't be that hard once Subframes are sorted,

I've seen Pairs of black front leather seats come up quite often on ebay really cheaply which has made me think... a friend is currently fitting a pair in his RX7

I have Evo7 seats in mine -

I kept the runners, grinded the base off them, then made a base for the supra and welded it on the runners.

I thought it was going to be tricky, but is was increadubly easy, and looks like a really good job.. works perfectly aside the fact the seats dont tilt forward.

If you can get the seat at a good price - that the hardest part!

Mine came out of a wrecked evo and they were still expensive!