The mkiv Supra Owners Club

She's Home!

Andy Supra

Just an update pic really on the Aerotop TT, only had car 24 days but it's come on quite far already.

Just had the rear wiper removed, rear washer removed and a car ariel for a mobile phone someone had screwed and mounted to the roof taken off and the top window spoiler taken off, then had the boot and spoiler resprayed and the Do-Luck front fitted and sprayed.

Was supposed to be black mesh but silver got fitted so didn't pay for that and i'll either switch or see when i'll be fitting my FMIC and leave it till them.

Ah and had the HKS SSQV BOV fitted which sounds very nice with the silver fin.

+ clear side and front indicators.

As it is...

If it had black mesh (bodged on paint)

Just a shame it's to dull and dark for decent pics.

Supra's staying put till Wednesday at earliest now as can't be arsed with all the crap on the roads.

Cheers to Knight-Racer for doing good job :D and yes they fitted wrong mesh but offered to change it or not charge so opted for not being charged so can't fault there service!