The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra's sold.....

Nick

Well despite the fog I managed to get back to the UK, although it was a sod of a trip. Is it good to be back? Not really...! The jet lag is fun too !

I took the Supra out of storage yesterday, and as I suspected, as soon as he removed the dust cover I didn't want to sell.:( It made the Ferrari 550 parked next to it look dull. Then he started her up, decatted Hiper, oh shit, how am I going to do this.....:cry:

Anyway, sold to the first person to view. It's nice dealing with someone that knows what they want and doesn't try and take the piss. I'm happy it's going to a good home and someone who will enjoy the car, and he's going to use ChrisW so I know it will be continued to be looked after.

Looking forward to collecting the GTR from Mines next Friday and doing some test runs up the Expressway, that'll take my mind off it:cool:

shame to see you go Nick, thats another old timer down :)

Have fun with the GTR, by the time you get back to the UK the arse should have fallen out of the Supra market and you should be able to pick up a corker if you decide to come back to the fold.

Cheers, the last 7 years have flown by :)

I may well do, depends what I do when I leave Japan. It was very nice to drive the Supra again but I'm very, very taken by the R34 and it'll be coming with me when I leave.

Chief - Pics in my sig.:)