The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where is Your EDFC?

Tricky-Ricky

Did you move your dash lighting dim switch, and the other one whatever it is??

The switch above his dimmer is the rear fogs. Hopefully Trick will put a photo up of the other side of his dash, you will see there's not a lot of room left in there now! Work of art if you ask me :)

The fog light switch is a stock uk one with modified internals. As a J-spec doesn't have a 'fog light on' warning on the dash (must have one for MOT) i modified the switch so the fog light symbol on the switch lights up blue when the sidelights are on, then turns red if the fog lights are switched on.

I've got an illuminated mirror switch that i made to put in next time the dash comes off. Heres the other side:

Looks damn good Rich.

I have a rear fog swith mate under the dash that has an LED in it. Don't actually know if it's working though. If it is, will that suffice for the MOT, or do I actually need one on the dash itself?

Is this for the front fogs as well????! Shit, looks like I've got some modifications to do..........or someone else may want to do them for the right price ;)

Supragold - Chris mounted my RLTC Digi to the left of the steering wheel column. Fits well and easy to see. :)

The fog light switch is a stock uk one with modified internals. As a J-spec doesn't have a 'fog light on' warning on the dash (must have one for MOT) i modified the switch so the fog light symbol on the switch lights up blue when the sidelights are on, then turns red if the fog lights are switched on.

I've got an illuminated mirror switch that i made to put in next time the dash comes off. Heres the other side:

[qimg]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/trick152/PICT06.jpg[/qimg]

I'm looking at insetting my boost controller into the dash in the same place you have your traction control, its a black Blitz I-colour when it arrives, looking for an unobtrusive install;)

what is your dash covered/painted with? been thinking about charcoal or black alcantara on mine.