The mkiv Supra Owners Club

havent driven the supra since sunday

Guest mk47

its so icy here im not going to take the risk. i took my dads passat out last night because i wanted to go for a drive. i guess when i do get back in the supe ill appreciate the power more :D

go on!

it all adds to the fun, its like slow motion drifting!:D

LOL im not gonna take the risk. i was driving home from uni last week i think it was thursday and came side by side with a skyline, he went for it and so did i.. 5 seconds later his back end goes and so does mine bloody scary stuff.

1300 miles in the last 3 days... i aint got out of the thing:D

lol how many more miles you got left to run the engine in? ill try and keep up with you if you got any more left :D

I've not driven mine since Nov now :( and it really needs some new tyres too so I probably won't be in it again until the new year. Itching to drive it now but I know I need to wait and be patient...

its so hard though like a bloody addiction. when i drive it usually every day its not that much of an issue.

best to wait really if your tyres are f*cked though.

Its done... mapped to 0.5 bar now... going in tomorrow for a bit more boost, 1 bar till new year.... its bloody fast at just 7 psi though.

Make positive boost at 2200rpm and hits full boost at 3050rpm on the datalogs:)

Damn its gonna be worth all the time and effort when its all done. bet its bloody fastttttttttt