The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wheres the interior fuse box?

Guest mk47

i know its meant to be on the right hand side of the drivers footwell.. but ive had a look around and have no idea where to find it. does anyone have a pic or some directions at all please?

BTW there might be a black plastic cover over yours which is making it harder for you to spot.

Excellent jake thanks! Yes i did actually get under there and look, and all i could see is that plastic bit (where your tweeters fitted) and i thought theres no way its under that.

Thanks a lot again mate :thumbs:

Yes mate. Anything for you ;)

It's bleeding freezing out there today innit!

Top man jake for running out in the cold to do that pic. Anyhow it still didnt solve my lighter problem! never mind :D

Jake is a good lad, he did the same for me last year when I was putting my VVTi loom, saved the day then as well.

He does jump to the rescue eh! anyhow enough of the ass kissing.. a few beers for jake if i ever get to meet him :friday:

• 4 months later...
Jake is a good lad, he did the same for me last year when I was putting my VVTi loom, saved the day then as well.

Imagine that poor car (Jake's) is in parts as soon as some one needs help !

Thats very kind though :D :thumbs: