The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Pants Please......

wHIZz

:shock:

Careful out there folks...... yes well I knew it would happen - out for a drive today and came round a small roundabout onto a straight so gave it some welly! - roads a bit greasy and the back end twitched to the left!...... on a straight!

Well............. absolute gut reaction (no thinking time) cos I caught it and corrected it! :sly:

The shock lasts about 3 seconds then that old realisation comes in and you starting pis**in yourself laughin! :rlol: - of course, knowing that it could have gone oh so differently!

Done my fair share of motoring over the years but even I can admit when something deserves respect!...... and she will get heaps of it from now on!:imsorry:

Drive careful folks!

:wooohoo:

Was out in the wife's BMW 320d tonight and that gave me a fright. Coming out of a 90 degree turn and gave it a bit of whelly!!!

The diesel's got a fair bit of torque and the back end went "funny". Then again some knobhead (me) had turned the traction control off to make things more interesting.!!:D

Switched it back on after that. Not that bothered about the car but the wife would kill me!!

H.

I had the (auto) Scorpio sliding at ~10mph on my work site yesterday, there was a bit of mud on the road but I thought little of it, 40% gas and the tail end went on a little journey by itself, me catching it like I was playing xbox whilst chuckling at the wheel :D

Makes me glad I've got a runaround (and that there was loads of room, too) as the Supra would have been a lot different!