The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone else that can't get in the car!!

blitz supra

Having a nightmare with this icy weather,

Once i've unlocked the car i can't get in it, the doors are frozen solid, only solution is warm water around the doors,

Just wondered anyone else having this problem?:search: and would wiping around the rubbers with either WD40 on a rag or spraying them with silicone spray stop them freezing??

I bet your heater works..........:cry: bloody fuses. I wonder if I write to Toyota regarding my broken finger nails due to the absolutely ridiculous place they decided to put the fuse box, I will get some compensation AND still I can't get the stupid fuses out

Get a bloke to do it, love. ;)

I bet your heater works..........:cry: bloody fuses. I wonder if I write to Toyota regarding my broken finger nails due to the absolutely ridiculous place they decided to put the fuse box, I will get some compensation AND still I can't get the stupid fuses out

How about trying the big orange fuse puller then!

:p :p

A pair of tweezers will get it out, all girls carry those surely ... LOL

Yep my heater is roasting ;)

are you joking? :) :blink:

Im going over to James and he's going to do it tonight, but changing fuses shouldn't be that complicated.

Why not? By putting it there they ensure that most people will go to a main dealer so a short-arse 16yr old Chav trainee mechanic can get in there and do it for you for £80 an hour or whatever those robbing buggers charge.

Why not? By putting it there they ensure that most people will go to a main dealer so a short-arse 16yr old Chav trainee mechanic can get in there and do it for you for £80 an hour or whatever those robbing buggers charge.

I could take to Halfords and smile sweetly, Im sure someone would do it, but the point is, that its only a fecking fuse, I should be able to change the fuse, but I can't, apparently Im completely useless. :rolleyes: :p

I could take to Halfords and smile sweetly, Im sure someone would do it, but the point is, that its only a fecking fuse, I should be able to change the fuse, but I can't, apparently Im completely useless. :rolleyes: :p

Of course you aren't useless. Just female.;)

BTW, I'm on the sauce and feeling lippy.:D

Of course you aren't useless. Just female.;)

BTW, I'm on the sauce and feeling lippy.:D

I thought you were just being you. :D

this is where my remote start comes in handy :)

None of my buttons work on my centre console, I can't buy a small heater because my cigarette lighter doesn't work either - I can't even demist my windows :lol:

Having a nightmare with this icy weather,

Once i've unlocked the car i can't get in it, the doors are frozen solid, only solution is warm water around the doors,

Just wondered anyone else having this problem?:search: and would wiping around the rubbers with either WD40 on a rag or spraying them with silicone spray stop them freezing??

this is where my remote start comes in handy :)

:yeahthat: Just push the button from indoors and then ten minutes later get into warm and de iced car with no sticking doors :D