The mkiv Supra Owners Club

nos or t?

neverfear

i was expecting quite a reduced rate on the insurance side.

trouble is i dont really fancy an auto to be honest and tt manuals are few and far between.

I have sold quite a few TT manuals lately as have other traders on the forum so they are available. I have one now for sale at £7995. Of course, it will depend on your budget etc.

I would also think that once you mention NOS to your insurance company, he cost will rocket (if you'll pardon the pun) way above a standard TT price.

Do a search for nos or nitrous on here. You'll find a wealth of information about it on here and most of it aint good. I used it on my NA for one tank and I decided it was :- Very difficult to get hold of the gas, the gas is expensive and it just doesnt last long enough at all. Its also illegal to have connected and use nitrous on the public road. Hence the reason why only one insurance company will touch you if you declare it as fitted and even they stipulate that the bottle isn't allowed to be connected on the public road. So all in all NOS is a bad idea really as a permanent solution to NA slowness.