The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front/Rear wiper blades and Washer Jets

Sheefa

Really, OK mate. I have one jet working, and only one hole in that jet!

lol

I don't reckon they'd be too hard to change to be honest mate.

Am sure it's been discussed before on here though and if you're lucky someone else will have done the trial and error fitting different replacements :)

I really like the ones on my old Audi at the moment but they're a bit bulky on top of the bonnet. Found the ones on a Mazda 3 hire car really good to use as well.

greg i remember a while back 3 of the 4 holes in the washer jets werent working. what you need to do is use a really really thin pointy thing i.e. a needle and stick it in there and clear it out. usually its just they get blocked :) try that it will save you the hassle of getting new ones.

also if your just after the wiper blades if you go into any motor factors you can buy fresh rubbers and they fit them for you too and its about a tenner or less.

Hi Guys,

Need the above. Originals perferred, no fancy ultra blue washer jets etc.

Any ideas of part number and where I can get them from? Would try Steve Manley but I'm sure he's stacked right now for crimbo.

Thanks,

Greg

You should just be able to clear the jets with a sewing needle,

They just get a little crusty inside which is caused by using a to strong a mix of screenwash.

Wiperblades are available anywhere just buy good quality aftermarket ones like Bosch etc, its worth buying front blades that have the little spoiler on as it holds them down on the screen better, i've used that type for years on all my cars

You should just be able to clear the jets with a sewing needle,

They just get a little crusty inside which is caused by using a to strong a mix of screenwash.

Wiperblades are available anywhere just buy good quality aftermarket ones like Bosch etc, its worth buying front blades that have the little spoiler on as it holds them down on the screen better, i've used that type for years on all my cars

:repost: hehe

Yeah, you would think I'm capable of cleaning them wouldn't you? But you're all wrong!

I tried this the other day, with a think pointed metal screwdriver thing as it only had a point at the end. I managed to successfully turn them 180degrees so now the jet holes are facing in the bonnet and they're stuck.

The one washer jet hole is still going strong though. :)