The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash Removal, but Facelift

Ewen

It does the same thing on the old style ones as well Faye.

Obviously remove the top section first then unclip the fascia over the clocks, adjust the steering column to its lowest position and tilt the bottom of the fascia towards you - it looks like the two locating legs will snap off against the steering column but actually it comes out perfectly if you're careful.

I think the only thing more aggravating on the facelift dash to remove is the bit the goes over the dials, as it clashes with the steering column , but it does just pull off once you've removed the screws. Bit of wangling and you'll be fine

Thats the bit I mean. Thanks you two:)

It does the same thing on the old style ones as well Faye.

Obviously remove the top section first then unclip the fascia over the clocks, adjust the steering column to its lowest position and tilt the bottom of the fascia towards you - it looks like the two locating legs will snap off against the steering column but actually it comes out perfectly if you're careful.

Ah, I must be doing something wrong, its just I've just never had a problem getting that bit of dash out of Keith's car, but mines a barsteward.

Put it down to girliness

Ah, I must be doing something wrong, its just I've just never had a problem getting that bit of dash out of Keith's car, but mines a barsteward.

Put it down to girliness

Please don't put it down to that - it would mean I'm a big girl. Mine is also a pain.

Put it down to girliness

It must be my girliness rather than yours, because I find both types fiddly, whereas you only have a problem with the facelift ones :)

Please don't put it down to that - it would mean I'm a big girl. Mine is also a pain.
lol

Snap