The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what would you buy

Guest sunnyG83

Guest sunnyG83

Okay guys/gals just a quick question for you all. My mum is totally stumped at what to buy me for Christmas so now i have been told i have £300 to spend on something. Thats all fine and dandy and if i was skint i would find a million things for sure but now that i have some excess dosh my mind goes blank.

Any suggestions would be helpful from members or traders.

really love the Do-Luck rear wing like the one Gamer has on his car but its £500 so feel free to suggest. The Supra is black J-spec TT facelift so lights are sorted thanks.

have all the BPU parts including HKS Ti.

Guest sunnyG83

James i already have Facelift lights as these are what my facelift supra came with buddy. One too many me thinks ha ha ha :p

Imi mate i have UK Spec Fronts and Project MU discs and pads so thats that

James i already have Facelift lights as these are what my facelift supra came with buddy. One too many me thinks ha ha ha :p

Imi mate i have UK Spec Fronts and Project MU discs and pads so thats that

fantastic.

I would personally invest in a RLTC.

from a cosmetic point of view, a new front bumper and side skirts, the latter for sure to give it that agressive lower look.

Guest sunnyG83

you see im really liking the idea of engine bling just now but "Its A Bling Thing" does not have any prices up and "Custom Autoworx" is closed just now too.

would not even know where to start with the front bumper as i always liked the Do-luck but thats before i realised so did everyone else. Plus as nice as the Trial rear diffuser is, its also used alot so im kinda still looking for a decent alternative even though these two look really good.