The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just bought myself another Supra!

RedM

wow, why would you pay so much for a toy?

A toy! A TOY! HOW VERY DARE YOU!!!!:blink:

It'll be going into a presentation box and then into a display case.

As for how much it cost me. They are kinda rare and, for me, this is like the ultimate model Supra. I've lost a fair few auctions and this time I was determined to have a red one.

Right guys - I have just been up the attic (sad eh!) and I've just brought it down to find that its a Tamiya Castrol toms Supra so I can't be part of your Kyosho club after all:(

I stuck a pic in my garage though to compare with yours - right next to my 6-year old sons Xmas pressie - a mini motto:)

The missus thinks I am going mad:blink:

I dunno about the model but your car looks damn fine.

Cheers Jamie mate!

I don't think I'll get the Chargespeed and the TS3 sprayed and fitted by Xmas but the engine should be finished. The engine shot is well outdated as I am chroming everything. I have just found a guy who spray-chromes the bits that can't normally be chromed so it will eventually have that extra bling factor above the contenders.

Best engine bay 'bling-award' here I come:)

Nice one Martin. Good price really, it is pretty much the holy grail of Supra models after all. Diecastlegends are doing a good deal on 1:18 display cases by the way.

I'm still collecting....I'll have 47 when my latest buy gets here, may have to invest in a decent display cabinet.