The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Steamy mirrors??

Jim_1979

Sorry wrong. The GZ's had folding mirrors my aerotop and several other GZ's I've seen did anyways.

Cheers that interesting,

You usually find though Jap spec (imports) not just Supras.. don't usually have elec heated option or very rarely do, but that is dependent on which territory it comes from though, you find this with Lucidas etc Northern territory cars have different spec to others, cool boxes etc etc but most cars come with folding mirrors, perhaps this could be something to do with the parking issues they have out there, Same as Auto cars normally come with a beeper, having not owned a Auto Supra do they have a reverse beeper? the FTO had one which was damn annoying.

Cheers that interesting,

You usually find though Jap spec (imports) not just Supras.. don't usually have elec heated option or very rarely do, but that is dependent on which territory it comes from though, you find this with Lucidas etc Northern territory cars have different spec to others, cool boxes etc etc but most cars come with folding mirrors, perhaps this could be something to do with the parking issues they have out there, Same as Auto cars normally come with a beeper, having not owned a Auto Supra do they have a reverse beeper? the FTO had one which was damn annoying.

YUP but you can get rid of that annoying beep by taking the bulb out of reverse light indicator in the speedo cluster :D I think all SZ's had heated non-folding mirrors

YUP but you can get rid of that annoying beep by taking the bulb out of reverse light indicator in the speedo cluster :D I think all SZ's had heated non-folding mirrors

Seems everyone has different mirrors... LOL!!! Suppose the Japs love to spec up at new as much as us,

Mine are elec folding (well the o/s at the moment) LOL!! but no heaters,

Had this with the FTO you find with those cars no two models are the same as the buyers had loads of extras put on at new,

I left the beeper in the FTO as it was "a bit of Jap quirkiness" and if you left it in Reverse long enough it sounds like a dying sheep!!

When i got my supe I was like hmmm folding mirrors must press button, watched them fold in then pressed button again watched them fold out.:drool:

Then after numerous hours of button pressing (homer simpson stylee) I moved onto actually driving the car :D

:D

:rlol: :rlol: :rlol:

Shamefully i admit to that too but with the FTO it was a novelty for a while