The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just got my first supra!

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

:WOW! finally got my supra! keron (member)and a friend came down to deliver it, thanks guys for the help! jezzybabes was here dropping a pair of top secret spats of, his supra is really nice, should of got a shot of his supra next to mines on the trailer, my supra is in my back garden, the project now starts! will post pics up tomorrow. she's beat up a bit, but she is hot!

:D :d :D :d

Guest CoolsBlue

totally chuffed, been into supras when i was 11, and lots of people told me id never have a shot at a supra ever, now look. gotta start saving more £££ now, she's a 1994 N/A Auto - for now.

Guest CoolsBlue
I take it your more than ok for money then

i wont say yes and i wont say no, im taking things slowly...

prob more than what he paid for the car!

good luck with it matey :thumbs: must be the youngest owner in the country!

yep 5 times what i paid for it:search: rekon i could be the youngest?

Guest CoolsBlue

i think it will look very nice when its done to, but i was dead serious about this project, i think ive really shocked alot of people i know and by the looks of it, u guys to. i can safely say the project starts now, but 'the work' wont start until next year. pics will be up tomorrow, is it normal for a 1994 model supra to have the 3 spoke steering with supra logo in the middle?