The mkiv Supra Owners Club

XXX Stolen Supra Please Read XXX (FOUND)

womble

Got a bit of a nasty suprise this morning when one of the lads turned up for work (I work from home and hadn't been out yet)and jokingly asked me when my Supra got nicked. Shot outside and had my worst fears confimed when I found an empty parking space where my Supra of over 9 years had been parked up. It was / is a 94 Uk spec which to the casual observer looked pretty much stock but in reality has quite a few mods / cosmetic details which would if found make positive identification very easy. Details are as follows.

Exterior Details:

1994 UK Spec Silver TT 6 Speed Manual.

Reg L679 JEP (Front Number Plate Not Fitted When Stolen)

Stock UK 17" Wheels In Need Of A Refurb.

Passenger Side Front Wheel With Several Deep Circular Scrapes On It

Headlamp washers / Front Bumper Trim / Lower Sills And Rear Arch Plastic Trims All Painted Silver NOT Black As In Photo.

HKS Super Dragger Exhaust

Clear Front And Side Indicators (codensation in left front)

Car Phone Ariel Fitted To Rear Window, Top Centre

Mint Condition Intercooler (Chris Wilson Stock Replacement)

Interior Details:

Drivers Seat Has A Split Seam On The Right Side

Boost Guage Fitted In Place Of Clock

Water Injection Pump Fitted In Engine Bay On Drivers Wing

That's pretty much all I can think of for now and I'll add any relevant details as and when I think of them. Naturally if everyone could keep their eye's open for my car I'd really appreciate it and if anyone gets a sighting of it or indeed hears anything / has any information then please get in touch with me or the Poice as soon as possibe using the following numbers

Work: 0113 250 4444

Mob: 07770 44 74 78

Pudsey Police: 0113 241 4859 Crime No AA-06-32945

Crimestoppers (allows the caller to remain anonymous should you know something and not want to get involved / implicated) 0800 555 111

Thanks for taking the time to check out this thread, fingers crossed I'll have some good news soon.

John.

Supra old wheels 001 (Large).JPG

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gutted for you :(

I've asked if Mawby can add a post on the forum front page.

BTW - where abouts are you?

I'm actually live in a small town called Yeadon right next to Leeds Bradford airport. Not too bad an area but we do (according to the Police, who are based in Pudsey and to be fair have been pretty helpful) get quite a few poeple traveling to us just to come thieving (makes sense I guess). Thanks for asking Mawby if he can get some details in a nice prominant place for all to see and naturally thanks to all others that have posted offering to keep their eyes open and giving their well wishes, it's much appreciated.

I'm actually live in a small town called Yeadon right next to Leeds Bradford airport. Not too bad an area but we do (according to the Police, who are based in Pudsey and to be fair have been pretty helpful) get quite a few poeple traveling to us just to come thieving (makes sense I guess). Thanks for asking Mawby if he can get some details in a nice prominant place for all to see and naturally thanks to all others that have posted offering to keep their eyes open and giving their well wishes, it's much appreciated.

Yeadon? I'll be in Rawdon and Horsforth later in the week, I'll keep my eyes peeled.