The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1st time Supra buyer

Guest novaessexboy

Guest novaessexboy

Hi guys and gals.

Jst joined ur site. Lookin to buy a supra gz twin turbo for xmas.

thought u guys would be the place to start at.

all help and advice welcome.

moving over from the vauxhall side of life and decided that i mite aswell go lookin for a buzz while im still young enuff, lol.

Nova GSi insurance quote - £1091

Supra GZ Twin Turbo Manual quote - £1348.

To me that sounds crazy, so its gotta be a Supra, lol.

Rite then, let the search commence.

Tommo.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys and gals.

moving over from the vauxhall side of life and decided that i mite aswell go lookin for a buzz while im still young enuff, lol.

Tommo.

I think I could've guessed your current car without the clue in your name. ;)

Guest sunnyG83

what a bunch a sarcastic gimps some of you are, so what if he had a Nova we all have to start somewhere at least he has seen the light and wants a new leaf:p

what a bunch a sarcastic gimps some of you are, so what if he had a Nova we all have to start somewhere at least he has seen the light and wants a new leaf:p

I agree mate. People seem to forget what cars they started with and some even forget that to people like me, they too are still shitting yellow! :)

Huh?

Apart from Imi nobody was taking the piss out of his car

I don't have a problem with his car, it was the "im still young enuff, lol" text speak I was on about.

Hi Mate

Where in Essex are you....you can come and have a spin in mine if you like, im near grays!

Buying it will be one thing but you need to realise its going to be a hell of a lot more money maintaining it that a Nova

£50 for petrol usually optimax, Ultimate or 99octane stuff from tescos only, usually once a week for me and I hardly use the car, parts are expensive as well, you need to factor this into your budget or not if your minted and money is no object ;)

Ignore the stupid and frankly unhelpfull comments about novas etc on here we all have to start somewhere mate :)

Huh?

Apart from Imi nobody was taking the piss out of his car

I don't have a problem with his car, it was the "im still young enuff, lol" text speak I was on about.

The Car together with his name shouts out :chav: , price you pay when 13 yr old cars fall into that affordability bracket :(

If I was as rich as Nish, i'd get myself something else :) - he jumped ship at the right time.

Hi guys and gals.

Tommo.

Mine's for sale, link in my sig. Get involved. Good project for you...

The Car together with his name shouts out :chav: , price you pay when 13 yr old cars fall into that affordability bracket :(

If I was as rich as Nish, i'd get myself something else :) - he jumped ship at the right time.

I would like to start a fund for Imi to help him jump ship. I will start with 50p.

Time to extract your head from your back passage. Rather than berate, offer constructive advice.

I would like to start a fund for Imi to help him jump ship. I will start with 50p.

Time to extract your head from your back passage. Rather than berate, offer constructive advice.

I'm be looking at a Carerra 4S - so guys, keep those 50p coming...some way to go.... ;)

Actually changed my mind....993 Turbo, thankyou very much.