The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WOO-HOOO She's back in time for Xmas!

Sheefa

Hello all,

What a truly magical moment this is! After 10 weeks or more of my Supe being out of action since the crash in August she's finally back on my drive under wraps!:yahoo:

She's been at Chris Wilsons having plenty of work done over the last few months including new Radiator, new FMIC, new cambelt, crank damper, RLTC fitted, new turbo solenoids etc etc.

I believe Chris' comments were "That's probably the worst car I've worked on!" LOL. :p Everything went wrong that could of. Major alarm problems, stupid radiator cap, RLTC playing up and god knows what else.:rolleyes:

Anyways, Chris you've done a magical job and the drive home really was the BEST EVER! A big thank you to you and also to Pete who have both worled tirelessly on her. ;) :) :)

Appreciate all you've done. Trust me, if you drove her now you'd see why I take it to Chris all the time. There were 4 other Supes there so they'll e getting some good attention too no doubt.

Now, let's hope that's the end of my bad luck run!

:hide:

Just need to sort out my horn, my HID light problems and configure the RLTC a little more. :)

Cheers all!

Greg

A big thank you to you and also to Pete who have both worled tirelessly on her. ;) :) :)

I didn't do much other than act as a sounding board and supply cables, laptops, swap the RLTC units over, wiggle wires, swear and mutter.

Glad you've finally been reunited with it.

Thanks guys, and you certainly helped Pete! At least through my car, you also discovered a fault with said RLTC in yours ;)

I was always aware of it but only ever use it in Dry or Wet settings. I never fart about with the others so it never really worried me.

It cut out on me about 6 months ago when I was playing with it.

Ha ha, thanks again guys, much appreciated!

Pete and TrickTT - Glad you sorted the problem out. I'll have a tinker with mine once I get the lead through. Look forward to meeting up for sure Rich.

Guru - Nice. Sorry for taking up all of Chris' time mate ;) Which car was yours. the Red that had the bonnet missing and was left on bricks? Only joking, it does look lovely :).

Colin - Thanks buddy, I certainly will be careful. On the way back I drove like a sissie except on the Motorway. So much so, that my mates 1.6 ltr Diesel Fiesta was gaining distance! I'll be giving you a shout for some bling in March !! :)

Imi - Thanks too. I'm going to get Matt to have a look and go from there in case the above trick that worked for Pete and Rich doesn't work. :)

Cheers!

Greg