The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Clutch, Wheels and rear bumper

supRo

Just a few thanks....

I had a RPS Cyn-R-G Segmented Lightened Flywheel and a RPS Sport Clutch with Sprung Hub fitted by Mark at Phoenix, supplied by MVP Motorsport. I'm really happy with this setup :) This Clutch is not at all harsh for a paddle clutch! The Flywheel sometimes doesn't even make any rattly noises that you normally get with lightened flywheels!

I got the Axis Hiros 19" alloys from JamieP and took it to Ibrar at Pro-Alloys for some new Goodyear F1 Eagle GSD3s all round.

The rear Trial replica bumper was supplied and fitted by Knight-Racer.

Thanks to all of them! :)

Picture 040.jpg

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

Picture 044.jpg

Picture 029.jpg

Picture 034.jpg

ro very good looking car man. can you do me a favour when you get a chance, and take a pic directly from behind? i just want a better look as to how spoilerless goes with a trial rear. cheers bro :thumbs:

Thanks Maz,

No worries, here you go:

how come its still bright where you live :D

thanks for that ro, it really does look good! im contemplating wether i should go spoilerless once my trial rear is here and on.

how come its still bright where you live :D

thanks for that ro, it really does look good! im contemplating wether i should go spoilerless once my trial rear is here and on.

Lol, I'm in Australia (I wish!)

Once you have your Trial rear on, see how it goes with the spoiler. Then take the spoiler off a few days later (2 bolts each side). Then if you don't like spoilerless just bolt it back on!

Lol, I'm in Australia (I wish!)

Once you have your Trial rear on, see how it goes with the spoiler. Then take the spoiler off a few days later (2 bolts each side). Then if you don't like spoilerless just bolt it back on!

Yeah i reckon thats what im going to end up doing. Although i do like the abflug spoiler but not sure how that would look with a trial rear.

Anyhow, Ro your car looks very nice, love what you've done with it. Looks even better with the new wheels ;)