The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Turbofit or TT ?????

Dave

well thinking of selling the n/a supe next year for a tt.but i have this dilemma my car is mint except for a sagging bolster on the drivers seat it s unmarked its only done 48k miles and the engine is sweet as a nut .underneath is like new, even the mot guy said how good it was .its only cost me a set of rear pads and tyres and service items in two years of ownership.

so do I

1.sell it for 4.5-5.5k if im lucky and then spend 8-9k on a tt or

2. have a turbo conversion by turbofit for 4.5 k

either way its gonna cost me another 5k to get what i want.:rolleyes:

Have you been in a turbofit NA-t yet? if not get a ride... you will love them plus you have peace of mind with the years warrenty that you wont get with a secondhand TT:)

no jamie i havent maybe gazza wil oblige at the next meet at the pod .he pretty pleased with his

Depends how much you love your NA.

One reason I swapped to a TT was I was also getting ABS, airbags, LSD, Bilsteins, bigger brakes and a few other things. Yours may already have some of this.

Insurance and resale value is a consideration too.

good point. mine only has the bilstiens

8-9k would get you a good tt

infact if your carefull 5-6k will get you a good tt and you can spend the rest on modifying the way you like it.

yeah there are some nice ones come up in the for sale section on here.what i am considering is that with a 2nd hand tt ill be getting 2nd hand turbos with a conversion ill get everything brand new and with a warranty

i know where you are coming from dave. id love a turbo but at the same time dont wanna get rid of mine. i try and tell myself that ive got enough power lol:)

a bit off topic dave but weve got company around town as in the shape of a black supra. have you seen it yet? might be the one from john evans