The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ebay Exhaust - Avoid!!!!

Bob

Guys,

it has come to my attention that some little scrote on ebay is trying to sell my old exhaust that the Autocentre was supposed to dispose of for me.

The exhaust is NOT a Blitz, it is a very badly made custom job. It sapped lots of power due to the bends that look like they were done on the end of a workbench.

The etched Blitz pipe is a bullshit item, badly welded on to the back box.

Please please please avoid this exhaust. I would post a link, but I'm currently in departures at Heathrow airport, and the cut 'n paste function won't work!

I say we all ask hom a question then go on to say how he's a scanking twat and that its been advertised else where that this exhaust is a fake .

Maybe a long shot but it really grips me when other people try and make a quick quid out of someone else when they ment to have been disposing of it .

I mean if it was me and the kid said " Hey mister do you mind if i clean this exhaust up and sell it on ebay " i'd probbably have said seen as its xmas kid feel free .

At least there taking ya old exhaust of your hands .

Response:

Andy

Thanks for the mail. This is a genuine error and I didn't know the history of it, one of those things. We have cancelled the auction and I am going to scrap the bloody thing tomorrow.

I am a genuine car enthusiast who does a bit of buying and selling and certainly don't want to p++s anyone off. If you know guys on the Supra forum please apologise for my error on my behalf.

I am not a skanker / reprobate and need neither the money nor the hassle.

Regards

James

..........Sorted ;)