The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any1 know if this is a mkiv?

rick001

Well well well. Looks like the autocentre didn't dispose of my old one after all.

That monstrosity was on my car before I ripped it off to replace it with my HKS Silent HiPower.

It is NOT a Blitz, it is a badly made custom job, with a Blitz etched pipe badly welded onto the back box. None of the bends are mandrel bent, and on some bends the pipework was only about 2" wide or less; they really did look like someone had bent them on the edge of a workbench.

Avoid, this thing sapped a LOT of power from my car.

Well well well. Looks like the autocentre didn't dispose of my old one after all.

That monstrosity was on my car before I ripped it off to replace it with my HKS Silent HiPower.

It is NOT a Blitz, it is a badly made custom job, with a Blitz etched pipe badly welded onto the back box. None of the bends are mandrel bent, and on some bends the pipework was only about 2" wide or less; they really did look like someone had bent them on the edge of a workbench.

Avoid, this thing sapped a LOT of power from my car.

Mate, they trying to sell your old exhaust?? That isnt on if you paid for it to be disposed of?

I bet someone will end up paying a lot for that too!

Mate, they trying to sell your old exhaust?? That isnt on if you paid for it to be disposed of?

I bet someone will end up paying a lot for that too!

Effin CNUT - i e-mailed that twat twice & asked about it & he said he bought it but did not know what it was off the effin div!!

Yor right - some hard up kid will think his b-day has come when he see's this add and then be stuffed - Ass'ole