The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which Decat

Guest Geneb

you'd need 2 decats. for a cheaper option you could always call JPS who make their stainless decats and usually have them in stock for the supra. their number is: 01908 367100 and are in milton keynes.

you'd need 2 decats. for a cheaper option you could always call JPS who make their stainless decats and usually have them in stock for the supra. their number is: 01908 367100 and are in milton keynes.

Does this place sell 1st decat pipes for an NA?.. I'm after one but the cheapest i've seen so far is £160

Cheers :)

You need the two, but don't go for the 3" on an NA unlike a turbo you will need smaller dia to retain some back pressure, or you will loose performance.

bit confused bud, will a 2.5" still attach to me 3" exhaust?

Yes it will fit, i have the xspower exhaust as well, fitted with a CW 2,5" second decat pipe. I still have my first cat. You will get a nice sound :)

any performance increase? is it worth doing both cats?

There wasn;t a noticeble difference for me. I decided to go for second decat only because of my turbo project. The Downpipe will replace the first decat.

Some people think the car will sound too loud with a double decat but thats personal. Some are driving around with a double decat and alternative exhaust headers and thinks its still too quiet (one of the best improvements you can get besides a turbo) Nic (import Pimp) is selling them for a great price.

See: http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=83236

The header will replace the first cat as well.

I have all stainless 1st cat N/A removal pipes in stock, with the correct flexi section that's required, at £180 plus £6.50 P&P They will mate up to your HKS second pipe, albeit making it look a bit shoddy :) They are a bit of a loss leader as they are a nightmare to make up, but I guess the market won't stand a much higher price. I can e-mail you a photo of one if I can find it on my PC, my camera is away being fixed.

• 2 weeks later...