The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Headlights.

Geo

Ok so im being daft here, but what are the diffrences? I cant really tell, Mmmmmmmm!

J-spec refurbs plus facelift style.

J-spec Refurbs plus facelift style and chrome rings.

Uk lights facelift style.

And which would you's say are better?

jspec refurbs are plastic and sprayed in black/dark grey' ish colour

jspec refurbs plus facelift is sprayed black/dark grey ish and have the chrome rings restored around the lights.

uk lights in facelift are glass and sprayed to look like the actual facelifts with the grey/black backing.

id say the uk facelift styles the best as their glass.. although the actual facelift lights are also good but cost around £400.

Something worth thinking about guys is that in my opinion the Glass (Uk) ones dont fit as well, next time you see some have a look, they bulge out loads more must be due to the thickness of glass I guess, the Plastic (J-spec) follow the line of the bonnet and wings, but the Glass ones don't, you Also have to consider the weight difference as well.