The mkiv Supra Owners Club

dont polish your car again

gambie

in my job as manager for all the valeting that goes on in portbury import centre at portbury docks i have used many subcontract valeters, i had one last week that has a fully independant sprinter valet van and he was doing the full lifeshine application inside and out plus a full top notch valet for £120 the application ALONE ranges from £299 to £499 IN DEALERSHIPS i know i used to sell it, it means once applied you dont need to polish your car for 3 years just wash it and the shine is locked in they also scotchguard all your carpets and seats

they cover all the bristol and surrounding areas

I have a mark from a bird shite on top of my roof, can this get rid of it?

or PETE, can you gugest anything mate?

no it wont get rid of it mate..

If it looking like its corroded the paint or like melted it the only true way to get rid of it is repainting.

U could try a compound, somthing like farcela G5 but you run the risk of burning the surrounding paint :(

no it wont get rid of it mate..

If it looking like its corroded the paint or like melted it the only true way to get rid of it is repainting.

U could try a compound, somthing like farcela G5 but you run the risk of burning the surrounding paint :(

:( thanks god its on the roof and not showing too much

I spend about 7hrs in 1 day, about once every 3 months, cleaning my car from top to bottom. Wash, Clean, Polish, Wax, Wax, Wax, Wax... lol. Plus a standard wash once a week, and every month a top up of wax (OCW at the moment)

I love doing it - it's all part of the fun.

IMO, you can do a very good job with very basic knowledge - so long as you buy the right products that complement each other - and I'm more than happy with my results. I spent £160 on cleaning products last year, and most of it should last me another year. (bar the shampoo and such)

If you're REALLY into it - get on to detailingworld - learn, and even get shown how to do a good job by a member who lives close to you! - http://www.detailingworld.co.uk

ive always found odd bird shits on my car lol but none of them seem to leave any lasting marks, just make sure you keep your car polished (i do mine like every other week) and it increases the time it can be left on your paintwork perhaps?! seems logical.

Or maybe i just dont have birds round here what do atomic shits.

ive always found odd bird shits on my car lol but none of them seem to leave any lasting marks, just make sure you keep your car polished (i do mine like every other week) and it increases the time it can be left on your paintwork perhaps?! seems logical.

Or maybe i just dont have birds round here what do atomic shits.

if you get to it and wipe it off early enough then there wont be any marks, in my case the bird poo was on the car for maybe 4 weeks frm when it was shipped from Japan (still was on it when it arrived) so in that sort of time it does the damage as I think the birds have some kind of poison in their ass bastidsssss :hunter:

in my case the bird poo was on the car for maybe 4 weeks frm when it was shipped from Japan (still was on it when it arrived) so in that sort of time it does the damage as I think the birds have some kind of poison in their ass bastidsssss

Asian birds shitting on your car, eh? ;)

Daily problem for me also...

Something about their migratery flight path :blink: