The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quick interior styling question

shimmydude

Do Richbrook make a gear surround for the supra??? if they do where could i find it, have looked a fair few places, but havent been able to actually find if they even exsist, let alone where you could buy one..

Is this a lost cause lol??

edit:

just thought while im on the subject or interior..

is there a chrome ring dash kit? I read about a group buy on ones a while ago and also read that they were pretty rare now. But thought id ask and see if there were any places selling anything like this. :)

Thanks guys :)

Gear surround.........watch this space, I'm going to look at making these in the new year, will be selling under my 'Hobbyist' membership.

I've looked at something for years and nothing available but mine will be custom made for the Supra.:)

Paul

Do Richbrook make a gear surround for the supra???

Wow - this thread just gave me a flashback. The owner of Richbrook (Piers) used to own a 964, then bought a yellow 993 RS. It seems I now own a car that he makes parts for - wonder if he'll give me a discount!