The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside - discuss

Millsy

I don't know about you guys but it seems Veilside bodykits aren't that popular anymore when people talk about ways to style their Supra. Personally I loved them years ago then hated them (mainly as they lost a lot of kudos when Corsas and Saxos were trying to fit them) and now, well, I've started really liking them again. Am I the only one that's been thinking this way? Maybe I should post a poll to find out.

I'm undecided ;)

Think such an OTT kit looks good on a bright/non standard colour car IMHO.

Shaun.

Shaun, is it your motor thats in the photo advert for if insurance ?, looks like the same car.

I still like the Veilside kit, its getting less common now too, seems there's more Do-luck an Bomex fronts around. You should go with what you like mate. :)

I never liked the front bumper, and they "always" gets damaged corners due to silly high speed humps and kerbs in the UK,

I think the Veilside Rear Spoiler , standard skirts and say a bomex front bumper looks ok,

Funny... most people assume the Supra came with the Veilside kit as standard..

I like the look of the veilside rear spoiler from the side angle looking from the front or side on but not from the rear.

Its a shame over the years everyone copied the bodykit style,

But usually styles come around and around again anyway,

Each to your own i suppose, what some like others hate , same with the de-spoilered look

I used to like the look of the Veilside kit years ago but like others I now find it to be too dated (no offence, just my opinion)

I still think the Skirts and rear spats are the best to put on a Supra and goes well with most if not all other aftermarket front noses and rear spoilers. ;)

Interesting thread...

Just bought a Veilside car from Jurgen and keep looking at the pic of the front and changing my mind on how much I like it.

I prefer most kits to stock and do like the Veilside (C1 not so much the C2 with the upturned sides).

Think my current fav is the TS, but then I do like the D Luck and the Whifbits ones nice as well....:)

Not so keen on the rear Veilside spoiler bit OTT for someone my age (v old) !

G :D

Hmm, I looked at the Veilside site and can't remember whether it was the C1 or C2 but there's a silvery coloured Supra and the low down front 3/4 shot looks amazing. I think it has the carbon overfenders too. You do see some that look dated but that still looks fresh imo.