The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from Aus

Guest poiderman

Guest poiderman

G'day UK

Just joined up after finding some great info on the sequential system. I have boost problems on number 2 and after reading tthe FAQ page looks like my IACV is rooted. Thank you for posting such detailed write ups! Looks like i'm checking my subframe bolts next time it's on the hoist too...

Pete

Western Australia

Few pics of the Soop for you

My Soop 1 (Large).jpg

My Soop 2_edited (Large).jpg

Headlight1 (Large).jpg

P1261772 (Medium).JPG

Guest poiderman

Thanks Guys & girls good to be here, I solved my boost problem straight away thanks this site after reading the tech forum! Hopefully i can help someone else out in the future.

Wheels are StarCorp Racing - Impul (cheapies actually AUD$2000 w/tryes shipped)

Pete

Good day and welcome,

We stayed is Aus for 1 year, in Brisbane, I have to say you live in a very beautifull country, and if i could i would definatly move there.......

Unusual to see a soop there considering most of the cars are V8s...We were in car heaven with your petrol prices so cheap!

Well greetings anyway.

Leslie

I see the drugs are kicking in early tonight :D

YEAH YEAH, maybe not this year cause our star players were injured.....and we had far too many matches to play before flying out to australia so rather than spending a week preparing we spent that time shagging our GFs.

During the Series we didnt realise that the aussies were actually serious about playing (otherwise we would have put a better side out - panesar, strauss as captain & read as a keeper) - we thought we could settle the game over a couple of hundred beers in the bar.

There will always be next year, and the year after next......

Guest poiderman
Gooday m8, Nice Supra what exhaust is that?

It's a HKS Super Dragger II

Bloody nice sound. Deep with a burble on idle then a growl under excelleration. Nice race sounding exhaust.

• 2 weeks later...