The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sky cover

dibbleyuk

You do need to be fully comp mate I'm afraid.

There maybe an age restriction as well even if you are fully comp.

BTW - Did you know that putting an experienced driver on your policy as a named driver can actually lower your premiums! I found this out when trying to get quotes before I got my Soop. Works with some insurers but not all

ooo anyone else know anything about this unfortuetly they wouldnt cover me full comp on my supra because of my age. :(

Most definitely need to be fully comp mate.

In fact, my first year with them I was fully comp and i still wasn't covered on other cars (this was only added on my second year with them, probably as i turned 25).

always make sure you check your OWN policy for this and don't take what other people say as going for everyone.

Another good way of reducing your premium is to add a female driver to the policy, your OWN policy that is. This worked for a mate of mine at work when he was quoted £75 less bu the NU after adding his girlfriend on.

All around statistics of typical young male driver etc etc. Girl's are certainly good for something. ;)

Greg

The driving other car extension says the policyholder may also drive with the consent of the owner thereof a motor car which does not belong to him/her and is not hire to him/her third party only cover. You do not get DOC automatically just because you have comp cover, and you do not have it excluded just because you are tpft. The cover you have has nothing to do with DOC. It is determined by your age (normally 25 plus) occupation and vehicle. There are exceptions to these rules so always check your certificate or with your broker before using the DOC extention. I have spoken to plently of people with IN10 convictions, who drove another car because they thought they had DOC because they were comp but did not.