The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help! Deep Dish 19" Wheels???

JimC

Guys,

I have recently had my brakes and suspensioin upgraded from stock.

Brakes consisting of new 3G slotted and drilled discs all round, UK spec callipers, Chris Wilson pads, braided hoses

Suspension is Chris Wilsons.

My only remaining job for now is new wheels. The car currently runs 18's that came with the car when it was imported.I have spent a lot of time and elbow grease refurbing these myself, but there is only so much you can do!!!

I want to replace these with 19's, with a deep dish, as of all the sups i've looked at, deep dish wheels look awesome.I know handling is not as good etc, but my brother runs 18's and my dad 19's. The difference is negligable. Unless your racing ,or a lot of track days, i think the aesthetics of 19's is well worth it!

Does anyone know of any 19" deep dish wheels...available and that fit UK spec brakes.

I have been looking for ages with little success!

Cheers

Jimbo

Guest flipper

Hi, does any Know what the above suspension is like?

On eaby at moment item number 13004090988236

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130056151384&rd=1&rd=1

Description Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.

D2 Adjustable Suspension TOYOTA SUPRA JZA80 93~

D2 Racing Suspensions are made from Mono-tube design (same technology to ones features in Tein, HKS, Cusco coil-over suspension) shock absorbers filled with Nitrogen (30%) and Oil (70%) that is designed to reduce oil leaking defects. Lightweight aluminum alloy material are used to manufacture the D2 Racing Suspensions to ensure durabilty

36 points of damper adjustments means you can fine-tune your vehicle for whatever the circuit calls for. It can also be disassembled and rebuilt as well to meet with whatever the circumstances.

D2 also features height adjustments to lower the vehicle up to 120mm lower than standard ride height for better center of gravity. Spring rates can also be ordered and changed for even finer tuning of the vehicle to adapt to conditions. Spring rates range from 3.5KG to 22KG

Pillow ball top hats means camber adjustments can be adjusted at ease and is available for most makes and models of the D2 range.

COST £415.07 PLUS £116.30 POSTAGE COME FROM NEW ZEALAND BUT STILL CHEAP

LOOK MINT...ANY THOUGHTS? CHEAPER THAN BILSTEINS OR TEINS

Oh no, my suspension married to 19 inch rims.... :( Won't work well Jim, not designed to handle the inertia of such monster wheels.

was going to say the exact same thing.

better off going for a set of 17s in the correct fitment......THEN you'll feel the benefit of the CW setup :)

• 1 year later...