The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fu**ing Raging!!

Oly

Got a call from the garage my Supe was getting all my parts fitted and sprayed this morning at 11, cars ready come and collect - cool!

So got a run in from a workmate got the car and drove back to work.

Took car back into town at lunch for some food and drove back to work again - 2 oclock i start back at work - finished at 4 as i was in at 6 this morning, got to my car in an empty car park seen a note under a wiper arm - "PLEASE BE MORE CONSIDERATE WHEN PARKING!

THIS CAR PARK IS NOT ONLY FOR YOU!"

I parked with 6 metres AT f**ing LEAST either side of me looked at my drivers door HUGE dent (someone has rattled their door on mine

OBVIOUSLY ON PURPOSE!)

fULL RESPRAY FINISHED AND THIS HAPPENS

When i find the person and if they do not give me money or their details they are gonna get knocked clean out - absolutely raging abrubt message aswell cant believe it

message ended with a HUGE underline

i don't have any enemies or anything and apart from the postie that goes their cant think who - but i will!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CCTV at work?

Nope it's a rural village i live in and no security things at all

And work at a fish farm as a technician

Fair enough somebody accidentally doing it but it aint just a wee ding its a door mark thats been forced open hard!

Damn car was looking so sweet too!!

A few hours out the garage and then this

Well it's a small place so when i find out :D

Im going to be civil and if they are cheeky like their note then revenge will be sweet and unanimous (like their note)

still can't believe they wrote that note!!!!! ARRRGGGHHHH

Thanks for the replies guys

Thanks guys

I will ask around tomorrow

Why are some people such arses!

Anyways i'm going to pop out and sample my car for clues ;)

And tomorrow everyones car is getting cheecked at their drivers door!

Woohoo gonna go mental :eyebrows: hope i make them cry as i almost did

Luckily i bought a couple of TRD stickers for my skirts

It almost covers the missing paint part but not quite and theirs a big ding above it too :(

Ohh and yes the stickers are in the middle of my door :D

Trendsetter! Looks ok actually!!

Post pics tonight if i can!

Let you's know who i find tomorrow :eyebrows:

Some middle manager with an inferiority complex about your car, obviously. I'd go up to them each in turn and ask if it was them. The one who blushes is it!

Man that sucks :( Hope you find the scum mate.

Really sory to hear this Oly. Hope you find them soon

Thanks - i'm off now to try and think of a positive :blink:

Thanks - i'm off now to try and think of a positive :blink:
Hopefully the person who did this will have some of the colour paint of your car on there door. Feel for you though mate there really are some pikey tramps out there i hate this country more everyday its just full of jealous, thieving no good slime.

Cant wait to win the lottery and move to dubai.

Makes my blood boil.

I was sitting in parked up in Tesco's car park ready to get out and this idiot parks so close the g/f couldn't get out and the idiot had to climb out her passenger door. And she asked if she had parked abit close:soap: . I'm glad I was in the car at the time. Fecking eegits. :(

finished at 4 as i was in at 6 this morning, got to my car in an empty car park seen a note under a wiper arm - "PLEASE BE MORE CONSIDERATE WHEN PARKING!

THIS CAR PARK IS NOT ONLY FOR YOU!"

I parked with 6 metres AT f**ing LEAST either side of me looked at my drivers door HUGE dent (someone has rattled their door on mine

OBVIOUSLY ON PURPOSE!)

So you parked correctly, left more than enough space on either side and this happens. If so, then:

SKIN THEM ALIVE.......:diablo:

I'd go absolutely freakin' mental. Vicki was having a go at the way I parked in Asda tonight, at an angle, two spaces, plenty of room.

I get back to the car to find some tw@tting family loading up the shopping, kids, prams blah blah into the car, doors wide open etc.

THAT'S why I park like that I say loudly as I approach my car :D

I am normally a mild mannered individual, but someone doing this to my Supra, after she is re-sprayed.... I would hunt them down and do something... unpleasant. Hmm, what about opening up the abdomen and applying 12 volts across their intestines? :D - that pretty much would make them think twice about hurting my pride and joy again!!