The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nearly a...

Flip

Fully Paid Up New Member!

And thanks to the mighty CJ I nearly have a Supra too:cool:

I'll update my profile when I know more, but until then I thought I'd pay up and become a proper forum browser!

So, a little of my history I guess - myself and my better half are speed freaks. We have a couple of bikes in the garage, a Rex and an MR2 on the drive. We also have a 75% finished v-dub trike - just gotta find the time to finish it.

The Rex is thanks to CJ too - we like him! Used to have a Primera GT till a week or so ago too, as the sensible car - given up on that plan now, and satisfying my desire for a Supe!

So that's me in a nutshell - dunno what else you wanna know, other than I live in the Reading area and will be happy to come play out with you guys - as long as you are nice and its not raining!

Fingers? I've got every damn thing crossed - and some of its painful.

Of course you can tell people Colin, if I am allowed to sing your praises! Seriously, I must admit that CJ has been great, I asked him to find me a rocking horse sh** and he's pulled it out of the bag - he's been fantasic! I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him to anyone. Know's his stuff and takes pride in his work - which I think is important, he's also a really nice bloke to boot. Now, about that discount....

OK - my friend here wanted something very specific. It had to be a 1996, 6 speed, facelift TT in RSP. It also had to have done around 50k miles, have Jap service history and be pristine.

Yep, that's what he has coming on the 21st although I have to admit to having to send it to Knight Racer to change the front nose to a Do-Luck type with mesh (as per Flip's request) and for them to ensure the rest of the car is delivered in as new condition.

Discount??? Wash you mouth out with soap you silly lad! :p