The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does anyone know these cars for sale?

Guest Bainesy36

Guest Bainesy36

Hi there,

:search: Just browsing ebay and found the following two cars for sale. The red one is from BLACKBURN (Alarm bells ringing) and I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if they know the seller/car.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330059129857

This green one is from Taunton and again I was wondering if anyone knows it's history and could vouch for the car/seller prior to me making a trip to see it. Or, does someone on here own this car?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110067066258

Also do the mods sound o.k?

Your advice is much appreciated, :)

Cheers,

Nige.

I love this bit, what a tool!

"Sequential Turbos are Two turbos one smaller and a larger turbo running inline, the smaller turbo spools up nearly as soon as you pull away and at around 3500rpm (depending on the boost control setup), the bigger turbo kicks in taking over from the smaller one, this gives you nearly no turbo lag and lots of low down torque! A very clever design!!"