The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xmas night out, saturday 16th, colchester town.

DamanC

Crappy Histmas!

This year it has been decided to have a little crimbo bash. As per this thread a confirmed date of saturday the 16th of december in and around colchester town.

To make things a little more interesting i think a few drinking games are in order. Now you can opt out of these if you like the the peeps taking part may take the piss a little ;)

The first game is pub golf The rules are simple, you will have a scorecard, provided by me on the night, and you mark how many units you drink :D the person with the most becomes MKIVSupra.net, england east pub golf champion :trophy: :D

Game two; you have to drink cack handed. I.E. If your right handed you must drink with your left hand, and if your left handed you have to drink with your right hand......all night. Not following this rule forfits a dare, usally in the form of drinking two fingers of your pint/a shot/ down a pint (this is yet to be decided depending how daring you guys feel on the night)

Game three: You have to tap another members sholder when you want to put your pint down. If you have enough drink left to do two fingers worth, two fingers worth is what you drink. If you dont, and this obviosly includes finishing your pint, you have to take a trip to the bar, not only to buy your next drink but to purchase a shot that you have to down as part of your forfit ;)

Of couse if the majority are not up for the drinking games, then we can scrap it and just get drunk instead of very drunk!

Not all of you are from colchester, that i have taken into account. First person to call shotgun is welcome to my sofa, second person to call shotgun provided they bring a blow up matress or something can crash on the living room. To be honest i would have thought there is room for a good 4 people to crash. Please, only crash if you are house trained.

For the rest of you there is a nice selection of hotels dotted around colchester. They can be found here

Hotels A,B, and C are all withing walking distance of the carnage, hotel D is about a ten minuite walk. Off the top of my head there is parking at Hotels A, C and D. Hotel B i do not know, please check before you book. I can say Hotel D has very secure parking, i couldnt comment about the rest as i do not know. Number for the hotels are provided in the link above.

Another hotel right in the middle of it is The red lion , again this is right in the middle of it and has secure parking. A friend of mine has stayed there and recons its very nice. Of course there are other hotels about but i thought id be helpful and put a few up.

Ok, kick off time 7pm, in the Playhouse. A map can be found here.

It would be great to see some of you regulars as well as some of you newbies too. Oh and of course, ill be taking a camera so the forum will know if you have been naughty ;)

Id would like to see a list of who is comming so i can prep the scorecards and to have a rought idea of who is comming along.

1 Daman

2 Supra Chick