The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally got a car

wile e coyote

Finally got a car after being a member for several months .Cant begin to say how much help its been to be a member first and to ask lots of quetions from all the other members before jumping in and buying a car.I would advise every body to do this first.

Many thanks to you all and a special thanks to CJ for finding the car and Jake for selling it to me.:D

The car is at matins (MKiv Store)having new engine and turbos as other was DEAD Thanks martin

It is a 1998 TT Facelift

Pic of it being picked up from jakes more in garage

Will be meeting up with you guys down ere in the SW next year;)

img0830largezr4.jpg

front.jpg

Good luck with it Darren. I hope it's a good car for you.

The car is at matins (MKiv Store)having new engine and turbos as other was DEAD
How do you mean dead? I think the oil pump is fooked cos the oil pressure light comes on at low revs and the bottom end knocks but it's not exactly dead - it still runs doesn't it? The turbos should be fine too. I bought them off a member on here as good, low mileage VVTi turbos.

Hi jake only going by what i have been told by martin.Cheaper to put new engine in inc turbos than to mess about taking engine apart to diagnose

Good luck with it Darren. I hope it's a good car for you.

How do you mean dead? I think the oil pump is fooked cos the oil pressure light comes on at low revs and the bottom end knocks but it's not exactly dead - it still runs doesn't it? The turbos should be fine too. I bought them off a member on here as good, low mileage VVTi turbos.

• 11 months later...
Finally got a car after being a member for several months .Cant begin to say how much help its been to be a member first and to ask lots of quetions from all the other members before jumping in and buying a car.I would advise every body to do this first.

Many thanks to you all and a special thanks to CJ for finding the car and Jake for selling it to me.:D

The car is at matins (MKiv Store)having new engine and turbos as other was DEAD Thanks martin

It is a 1998 TT Facelift

Pic of it being picked up from jakes more in garage

Will be meeting up with you guys down ere in the SW next year;)

Don't have your patience. I see a car, I like it and buy it. Takes me bout a week. I do ask questions and get assistance where possible. Guess we are all different.