The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats the chance

wewsupra

sorry to ask you all,

but i need help ,,i was round a tyre place 2 weeks ago

to have my flat tyre fixed {hole in the wall} ,so the tyre place replaced it with a new tyre,

But the next day my trye was flat again,so i took it back to the shop,they said it was a a valve,they took the valve off but did not have right fitting for it,so they had to order a new valve,

they left my alloy and my new tyre there in the shop and put my spacer on,

Then i got a call 4 days later ,,the shop told me that some one had nicked the alloy out of the shop,the owner is one of my good mates and he was gutted and i mean gutted,

my other mate works there so i no its not a scam {lol}

the owner has told me to find a alloy like mine and he will buy it me,,or if we cant find one he will buy a new set of alloys for me

as he is a good mate and its not his fault i would like to find just one ,but if needs be ,it will have to be a full set

my alloys are 255/40/17 make on the cap is seneca

can any one help or has any one got some alloys 17inch 5 spoke for sale must be cheap{2 hand}

wow, needle in haystack springs to mind, id expect to have to buy a new set, just get a set of j-spec supra wheels! Theyre not particularly expensive second hand, or even some Uk spec! That would be simpler to find. Even if you did find a set of these i expect they would come to the same price as a set of supra wheels.